A residential concierge acts as a property’s public face and is becoming increasingly popular with developers and residents alike. A good concierge service can shape the culture of a building, helping to create a friendly, welcoming, and vibrant atmosphere, not to mention helping residents and guests with various requests and tasks.
Typically situated at a reception desk near the property’s entrance, a residential concierge welcomes residents and guests, passes on messages, imparts local knowledge, organises taxis, and is generally on hand to provide personalised services to building users.
We will detail some of a residential concierge’s core functions and responsibilities below. In the tabbed section on this page, you can find information on what makes Prime Secure’s residential concierge service so different. We have also provided a detailed comparison between our different residential concierge service levels further down the page if you want to dig into each package’s specifics. Still, we can also prepare a bespoke quote should you have any requirements or desires that are not listed.
Welcome residents and visitors
Residential concierges are deployed in luxury residential apartment blocks, retirement and senior living complexes, and assisted living premises. A core feature of a residential concierge is warmly greeting the building’s residents and visitors as they come and go. Learning residents’ names helps provide a convivial atmosphere, making the building’s users and guests feel well-serviced and part of a wider community. Another perk of employing a residential concierge is that they will take personal messages for residents, passing them on in a pre-agreed fashion, whether as the resident next passes, or in a particular form of message, be it phone, email, text message, or in person.
Transport, services, and appointments
A residential concierge is essentially a personal assistant shared between the site’s residents, and we have a range of service levels so you can choose the level of assistance your residential concierge provides the building’s residents. Typical duties of a concierge include making reservations for meals, booking tickets, arranging transportation, or ordering and receiving takeaway or grocery orders.
Provide directions and local knowledge
Local knowledge of the surrounding area and nearby service providers is key to an exceptional residential concierge service. Residents and guests may enquire about restaurant and dining establishments, entertainment venues, shops and more. A concierge will often field enquiries about activities and places to take guests, so comprehensive local knowledge is essential to a first-class residential concierge service. Concierge desks often feature maps and brochures of local attractions, services, and venues, helping to provide residents and their guests with all the support and information they need.
A residential concierge service will support residents’ requests and provide discreet security services. All of Prime Secure’s residential concierge staff are also SIA licenced security officers. Our concierge staff will monitor the site, report suspicious behaviour, and ensure potential entry points remain secured.
Depending on the service level you choose, our residential concierge security officers can help with pet walking and feeding, receiving and delivering packages, maintenance issues, and even assisting residents to move in or out.
You can find out more about what makes Prime Secure’s residential concierge so impressive in the tabbed section on this page, and scroll down past our testimonials to compare the difference between our bronze, silver, and gold service level packages.
Alternatively, call us on 0345 88 88 333 or click the button below to send us a message, and you can chat with one of our experienced team about your specific residential concierge needs.
We want to know everything that’s important to you and tailor our deployment to suit. Every touch-point is crucial, including: the person, uniform, training, job description, security audit, focus points, and common issues to the building.
We recruit interpersonally-minded and proactive people for our concierge roles. Our goal is to deliver customer-obsessed service that gives significant added value to residents’ living experience.
Our basic concierge are continuously trained in:
- Customer Service
- Call Handling
- Prompt and Polite Email Correspondence
- Complaint & Concern Procedure
- Behavioural Detection
- First Aid
- RoSPA & Evac. Procedures
- Conflict Management
- Crowd Control
We train our people to ask for more training if they don’t feel confident, this is paramount to continuously improving service.
Lone working can be dangerous. We monitor our people and your buildings both in person and remotely; physically through our 24/7 mobile area service management and remotely through our state-of-the-art in-house Category 2 monitoring station.
We guarantee priority response to any SOS call or alarm within 120 seconds.
You will have a dedicated Area Service Manager responsible for providing solutions to all concerns and incidents.
We ring-fence profits on every deployment towards our own charity Fiver Initiative, thus far donating more than £50,000 since its inauguration in late 2019. We aim to work in partnership to support charitable causes that are important to you.
OUR CONCIERGE PACKAGES
- SIA licenced
- Warmly greeting residents and visitors upon arrival
- Providing accurate directions
- Answering the phone politely, identifying yourself and the building’s brand
- Answering emails and any other medium of correspondence politely
- Responding to complaints and concerns and finding the appropriate solution
- Being empathetic to residents’ requests, queries or concerns
- Taxi booking service
- Check-in service for visitors
- Managing id entrance systems
- Providing directions
- Managing enquiries and recommending solutions with a smile
- Accurate parcel tracking and inventory recording
Everything included in our bronze service level package, plus:
- Monitoring public space CCTV
- Risk management: taking ownership of the developments’ risk management routines
- Managing cleaning teams and compliance
- Managing contractors completing works on-site and reporting back on the progression of works
Everything included in our silver service level package, plus:
- A concierge that is comfortable working in a luxury residential environment dealing with high-net-worth individuals
- Five-star customer service
- Impeccable presentation and personal polish
- Pickup and delivery of postal and overnight services (often even taking care of packing and forms)
- Pickup and delivery of prescriptions
- Pickup and delivery of dry cleaning
- Dog walking
- Pet feeding while you’re away
- Plant watering while you’re away
- Minor home repairs or helping hang wall decorations
- Waiting for cable and internet installation or repair
- Accepting furniture, appliance, or other large deliveries
- Personal grocery shopping
- Grocery and liquor store order deliveries
- Making dinner, airline, hotel and theatre reservations
- Making help with party planning
- Help with move-in and move-out